Korean Cultural Centre India, The Culture & Press department of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea is recruiting a“SejongHakdang Intern”.
• Main Responsibilities
1. General daily operations management about the SejongHakdang.
2. Every semester admission support and students’ data management.
3. Supporting the entrance and certificate ceremony.
4. TOPIK Exam data base and certificates controlling.
1. Graduate in any discipline.
2. Basic knowledge of Korean Language (Writing , understanding , typing).
3. Good MS Office computer skills.
4. Proficient in English (Speaking, Writing, Typing).
• Working Days
. Monday to Friday : 8:30am to 5:00pm.
. Saturday : 8:30am to 2:30pm. (Sunday : Holiday)
To be discussed after an interview.
Application period : till 15th October‘ 2017.
• Application process
1. E-mail your application to email@example.com
mentioning “Application for the SejongHakdang Intern” in the title of the email
2. Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.