What you’ll be doing …
The Commercial Account Manager is responsible for driving sales of Tableau products within a specified a set of named Commercial accounts, exceeding sales objectives. This role manages all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, product demonstrations, evaluation, close and account care. This is a quota‐carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Define and execute territory sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned geographic territory
- Develop and manage sales pipeline – prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship within customer accounts within geographic territory
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Participate in team‐building and company‐growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
Who you are …
- Experienced. You have 5+ years of direct sales experience, preferably in high volume, transactional sales of technology or services in mentioned territories.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring / expand customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue. You have the ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously.
- Technically Savvy. You don’t shy away from opportunities to get into technology – and you can learn it quickly.
- Go-Getter. You are willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Missionary. You “get it” and understand Tableau’s mission deeply in some way. You believe Tableau will become one of the most important technology companies in the world, you want to be a contributing member of a winning sales team, and you want to have fun all the way.
- Effective Communicator. You are clear and persuasive in verbal and written Korean communications with highly effective use of email and telephone.
- Cross-Cultural. You have experience relating to customers from a variety of countries.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
이번에 한국 영업분 1명을 모집하여 글 올렸습니다. 관심 있으신 분은 email@example.com 로 Resume 보내주시면 Internal 로 직접 HR 에게 전달해 드리겠습니다. 많은 관심 부탁 드립니다. 감사합니다.